- Help Start the new Wheelworks Cyclocross team! - Check.
- Acquire New CX Bike - Check. (2010 Specialized Tricross Expert w/ upgrades-Thanks Specialized!)
- Acquire fancy new skinsuit and team kits - In the Mail.
- Retire the road bike for the year - Check.
- Start Riding trails - Check.
- Plan out Racing schedule: Check (below)
- Race them bikes
Sept. 12 - Alumni XC MTB race at Mt. Snow hosted by UMass
Sept. 13 - Landmine Classic MTB Race, Hingham MA
Sept. 26 - Green Mountain Cyclocross #1, Vermont
Sept. 27 - Green Mountain Cyclocross #2, Vermont
Oct. 3 - GP Gloucester CX #1, Mass
Oct. 4 - GP Gloucester CX #2, Mass
Oct. 10 - Providence CX #1, RI
Oct. 11 - Providence CX #2, RI
Oct. 17 - Mansfield CX, CT or Casco Bay CX, ME
Oct. 24 - Downeast 'Cross #1, New Gloucester, ME (?)
Oct. 25 - Downeast 'Cross #2, New Gloucester, ME (?)
Oct. 31 - Canton Cup, MA
Nov. 1 - West Hill CX, Putney VT (?)
Nov. 7 Cycle Smart CX #1, Northampton, MA
Nov. 8 Cycle Smart CX #2. Northampton, MA
Nov. 14 Plymouth CX#1, MA(?)
Nov. 15 Plymouth CX#2, MA(?)
Nov. 21 Shedd Park CX, Lowell, MA or Whitmore Cup #1, Long Island
Nov. 22 Easthampton CX, MA or Whitmore Cup #2, Long Island
Nov. 28 Bay State CX #1, Sterling, MA
Nov. 29 Bay State CX #2, Sterling, MA
Dec. 5 NBX GP Cross #1, RI
Dec. 6 NBX GP Cross #2, RI
Dec. 12 or 13 Ice Weasels Cometh (I Hope this race happens again!), Wrentham, MA
This is going to be a whirlwind, I'm looking forward to it!