Today I'll go with highs/lows format
- Staying in Burlington on Hyde St, with some of the UVM crew, man those kids are nuts
- Day 2 Mud was fun
- Finished mid pack each day (about a 2o-30 place improvement from last year in B races)
- Met more cool 'cross people
- Not dying the entire race like last year
- The Alchemist on the way home
- Buckley crashed me at whistle on day 1, spent the rest of the race moving up, getting through traffic.
- Over half the 3 race was pulled on Day 1 because the leader of the U-19 race had a 2 minute head start. Most annoying.
- Day 2, another crappy start, had to spend forever getting through traffic.
- Having to clean 10 pounds of mud and grass off my bike after day 2.
- Day 2 course was LONG!
- Failed to achieve goal of getting Verge Points
- My shoes are at the end of their life and must be replaced
- LONG sustained climbs, flats, false flats on Day 2.
- Find holes at the start and move up quickly, "the race can't be won, but it can be lost from the gun"
- Get ahead of slow people heading into corners.