Friday, October 2, 2009

Damn it I just bought these things

Ok,

So in my attempt to look faster this season that I actually am I made a few stunning investments. First I got a new bike from Specialized, and I replaced a few parts to make it better. Heck I even bought some Challenge Tires. But what I was really banking on for my "pro-ness" was my brand spanking new white shoes, which came in earlier this week.

The way I saw it was everybody has those yellow Mavic Fury shoes, and I thought to my self I could get those and follow the trend like all the other losers out in the CX world, but I said "no I'm gonna get me some white shoes and pimp it out like Cipollini and Boonen!" Problem is:

Dammit, now I'm going to get my fancy white shoes all muddy, I guess I'm the loser now. I'm going to have make up for it by passing all the roadies who fall over.

No comments:

Post a Comment