- Adam Snyder hopping the barriers both days, and the "horse" jump on day 1
- Powers hops the barriers on day 2, and wins both days.
- James Morrison wins the cat 3 race both days, with from what I hear a broken finger on day 2
- Pete Bradshaw comes up big with first UCI points on Sunday!
- Frances gets double sixteens in her UCI debut.
- Teammate John Crushes the Masters 45 race on Sunday.
- Durrin misses his call up, starts in 7th row and still pulls of 8th place on day 1
- Tim comes up big with a top ten on day 2 in the 3 race, but Union beats RPI in hockey on Saturday, SO I WIN!
- Durrin missed his call up on day 1 because he's a dink
- Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld.com team is Sandbagging America
- Cat 3 race lost like 35 dudes over the weekend, COME BACK BOYS, I need more people to beat to improve my crossresults.com points!
- Why wasn't the day 2 course used before this year? It was awesome!
- F-You Bramhall for beating me both days.
- I'm convinced Dave Chiu's carbon wheel supply is keeping him in the running for the "Fastest Guy without a Verge Point"
- Chris Eager is driving me nuts, beating me 7 times this year!
- Liz looked like she was giving up in her races both days, remember: "winners never quit and quitters never win!"