A few quick notes about the 2012 cyclo-cross campaign:
- I am getting a new bike, it will look like this:
- I am yet to do a 'cross race, because of some extenuating life circumstances, but I am excited to do the Midnight Ride
- I have tubular cyclo-cross tyres for the first time this season, I will undoubtedly roll them or flat them at some point because I am gluing them myself, they are by the fine folks at Vittoria
- I'm on the fence about having a 2012 Hebrew Cup, as it is looking ever more likely that I will not win, and what's the point directing a series that you made up if you cant win?
- Despite my currently flexible work schedule, I spent a lot of my free time applying for jobs... We'll see how that affects results.
- I moved to Somerville, everyone in my house races the cyclo-cross. I live in a madhouse filled with tubulars and whoopie pies.
LET'S DO THIS.