Just for reference I commute from Davis Square to Post Office Square.
- It was absurdly nice out
- I was overdressed in my Bikes Belong long sleeve, where as last week I was on a bike with full fenders and full winter gear riding through a snowstorm
- It was swell to see the commuter peleton double in size from just a few days prior
- I ran into Erin (from the Wheelworks CX team), we had a nice chat.
- I listened to some Porter Robinson
- The Kendall Square high five count was 1
- Boston looked really good from the Longfellow bridge.